For our final stop in the Northern hemisphere, we shot off for a week in Egypt. We were joined by Lim's friend Frieska. We:
1. Fought with taxi touts in Cairo, checking out the Sphynx and Pyramids of Gizza.
2. Relaxed in a (cheap) 5 star all you can eat and drink sea side resort
3. Scuba dived in the red sea
4. Filled out the tricky paperwork which allowed us to travel from Hurghada to the Luxor (town of the fort) to see the Valley of the Kings
5. Relaxed some more
6. Fought off numerous Egyption men offering to buy Lim and Frieska
7. Bargained for cheap goods and generally poor food
Lazy camel at Hurghada
An Arabian princess frolicing in the red sea
An Arabian prince..... (if you look carefully you may see him right behind me)
A happy couple... hehehe JK its me and Lim
The drive through numerous checkpoints/ machine gun bunkers on the way inland to Luxor
And many many tourist snaps..
Thats it, for now